To ensure a high quality concert experience, lawn or chair seating at the Festival is now $5 per person (kids under 10 are free). This small fee enables us to continue our tradition of a huge dance floor, orchestra-ready stage & sound, and of course the “big screen” so everyone has a great view of the bands and dancers!
The Festival is still FREE TO ATTEND! Only the Concert Venue area in the Plaza Park (within the white picket fence) is now $5 for entry, per person per day, cash at the gates. You’ll get a wristband that’s good for all day for open seating! You can still bring your chair or blanket (no lawn umbrellas please) or sit in one of our hundreds of chairs to enjoy the bands.
Order $5 Concert Venue Open Seating
This page is for OPEN VENUE CONCERT SEATING. For premier, reserved seating and tables, click here.
Concert Venue Open Seating
General Information about Concert Venue Open Seating
- Beer and Margaritas are available for purchase.
- Open seating means you and your party have access to sit at the concert venue on the lawn or in the chairs provided.
- As always, seats are not assigned or saved.
- The dance floor is located within the concert venue.
- No lawn umbrellas.
- No coolers or pets will be permitted.
- No outside alcohol may be brought into the Festival.
For more information on seating and tickets for Saturday and Sunday general admission and reserved tables please visit the following link.