$5 Concert Venue Open Seating
To ensure a high quality concert experience, lawn or chair seating at the Festival is now $5 per person (kids under 10 are free). This small fee enables us to continue our tradition of a huge dance floor, orchestra-ready stage & sound, and of course the “big screen” so everyone has a great view of the bands and dancers!
The Festival is still FREE TO ATTEND! Only the Concert Venue area in the Plaza Park (within the white picket fence) is now $5 for entry, per person per day, cash at the gates. You’ll get a wristband that’s good for all day for open seating! You can still bring your chair or blanket (no lawn umbrellas please) or sit in one of our hundreds of chairs to enjoy the bands.
General Information about Concert Venue Open Seating
- Beer and Margaritas are available for purchase.
- Open seating means you and your party have access to sit at the concert venue on the lawn or in the chairs provided.
- As always, seats are not assigned or saved.
- The dance floor is located within the concert venue.
- No lawn umbrellas.
- No coolers or pets will be permitted.
- No outside alcohol may be brought into the Festival.
Order Open Venue Concert Seating
Pre-sale is closed. Please purchase on-site.
Premium Tables & Seating
GET CLOSER TO THE MUSIC! Reserved Table Seating and Club Salsa!
Reserved Tables - West Side of the Stage on Saturday & Sunday
Enjoy premium seating near the Festival dance floor and stage. Kick back at your own private table -under an umbrella - with five of your friends. Enjoy the best spot to view the bands, people-watch, and head to the dance floor - just a few feet away - when the salsa spirit moves you. Relax and enjoy the Festival at your own pace!
Three great bands each day - plus the Salsa Dance Showcase on Saturday and the Dancing with Our Community Stars on Sunday.
The table is yours for the ENTIRE day of your purchase - from the first beat of the conga at 11:00 am until the last horn blows at 7:00 pm.
Each table seats six and has an umbrella for shade. Have more than five friends who want to join you? No problem - you have six wristbands total for the whole day, and you can share with friends as long as only six people are at the table at a time (yeah, we'll be checking). Cold beer and frosty margaritas are available for purchase close by. And you can bring in food and drinks that you purchase on-site from any Festival vendor! But, no outside coolers please.
Club Salsa - East Side of the Stage
For those who would rather purchase individual tickets, we are now offering Club Salsa on Saturday and Sunday! Party with your friends or kick back at a table - ALL TABLES will have shade umbrellas. Plus, Club Salsa has its own private dance floor.
With Club Salsa, you are not buying a specific seat but entrance into Club Salsa - but there will be plenty of seating for everyone. Cold beer and frosty margaritas are available for purchase close by. And you can bring in food and drinks that you purchase on-site from any Festival vendor! But, no outside coolers please.
General Information about Premium Seating
- Beer and Margaritas are available for purchase in Reserved Tables Section and "Club Salsa" sections.
- Table reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only on-line reservations will be accepted.
- Pre-payment by VISA/MC/AMEX/Discover required. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tables seat six; additional chairs / seating not permitted.
- Six wristbands will be issued for each table reservation; wristbands allow in and out access to reserved seating area all day long. One wristband will be issued for each Club Salsa attendee. WRISTBANDS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
- Festival runs from 11am to 7pm.
- Alcohol sales stop at 6pm, one hour prior to close of festival.
- No coolers or pets permitted at festival or in reserved seating areas.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org