Audition videos need to be submitted by June 1st. If selected, you
must be available to perform in the Community Dance Showcase held on Saturday, July 27, 2019 during 1:00pm – 1:45pm.
Acceptance into the show is based on quality of work and meeting the following guidelines:
- Maximum number of minutes per group piece is 4.
- At least 75% of your piece should be complete at time of audition tape.
- All dancers must appear in audition tape. Submit first and last names.
- All choreography and music should be appropriate for audiences of all ages. Use clean music versions only.
- If accepted, the performance piece auditioned must be the same piece performed at the show.
- Each studio/group may submit up to 2. If your group has more than 2 pieces, please submit an application to perform at the community stage.
- No solo acts, please.
- If costumes are not final, be prepared to explain costume concepts and ideas in email. Wear something that is close to the costume or have at least one costume available.
- Once approved, final routine will need to be recorded and submitted for final approval along with a $25 donation from each performer by July 10th.