- Pre-registration is required for all performers – the deadline is Monday, July 1st to register.
- Performance time slots are first come, first serve basis and all acts will be chosen at the discretion of the
- A maximum of one time-slot per day for performing company
- Performance not to exceed 40 minutes.
- Changing room (tent) will be near the community stage (it will be shared by all performers).
- Please keep in mind the community stage is not the main festival stage. The community stage will be on 5th street.
- The stage team will be controlling the audio. Please make sure to bring your music.
- Oxnard Salsa Festival is held in Plaza Park, South Fifth and “C” Streets in Downtown Oxnard
We look forward to working with your team and are extremely excited to showcase the local artistic talent in Ventura County